1. University/Council Examination schedule are subject to change by the Dibrugarh University / A.H.S.E.Council.
2. The Principal will notify exact dates and time of College Examinations as well as other academic activities from time to time.
3. Subject Seminars and Departmental Unit Tests are organized by the respective Departments as per College Routine.
4. Students are required to submit written assignments and home works in different subjects regularly to their respective teachers when directed
5. Students are required to be regular in attending Classes, Tutorials and Unit Tests. Participation in subject Seminars and group Discussions are compulsory for the Degree Students.
6. Attendance Regulations of the D.U./A.H.S.E. Council Examinations will be strictly followed.
7. Holiday list of the Dibrugarh University will be followed during the academic session.
8. Educational tours, excursions are undertaken during the Durga Puja & Autumn Vacation.
9. Last date of submission of forms and fees for H.S. Examinations will be notified in time as per the instruction from the Council.
10. Students are advised to see the Notice Board regularly to get up-to-date information .
11. The Academic Calendar is subject to change/amendment by the Principal.
12. Mobile Phones Banned:Mobile phones, Papers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises / classes where examination is being conducted. Any violation of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
13. Candidate are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including Mobile Phones or Papers to the venue of the exam, as arrangement for safe keeping/ safe custody cannot be assured.
COPYRIGHT © 2018 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.