Admission Notice for M.Com 1st Semester Class, 2022
D.H.S.K. Commerce College, Dibrugarh
(Full time 2 years CBCS Course affiliated to Dibrugarh University)
P.G. Department of Commerce, D.H.S.K. Commerce College invites Application for Admission into the 1st Semester Class 2022 (Regular CBCS Course under Dibrugarh University)
Specialization offered: Finance & Marketing
(B.Com Pass Course students or students with any Specialization & appearing DUPGET are eligible to apply)
No. of total seats 20.
Admission related guidelines for M.Com 1st Semester Class 2022.
- The Admission Form can be collected by the offline applicants from the college & Online applicants may visit the college website www.dhskcommercecollege.edu.in where the form is available.
- The last date for submission of Application Forms is 24th August 2022 till 5 P.M. for Offline applicants and 10.00 P.M. for Online applicants. A fee of Rs.300 will be charged from each candidate for admission forms.
Online Application must be sent to the following email id: email@example.com
Application Fee Rs. 300 to be paid to the following account by the online applicants:
Bank Name: IDBI Bank
Account Name: D.H.S.K. Commerce College
Account Number: 1036104000067908
IFSC Code: IBKL0001036
- The list of provisionally selected candidates shall be notified on 25th August 2022 in college website www.dhskcommercecollege.edu.in & College notice board.
- The merit of the candidates shall be considered on the basis of DUPGET Score and on first come first serve basis of submission of application forms both offline and online mode.
- Provisionally selected candidates shall have to appear before the admission committee on the date of admission i.e. 26th August 2022 along with necessary testimonials.
- The candidates provisionally selected for admission (under any category) shall have to bring the following documents on the date of admission:
- A print copy of the online application submitted along with the photo copies of all relevant testimonials.
- DUPGET 2022 Scorecard.
- Undertaking on ‘Provisional Admission’ (format of undertaking shall be available in the college website).
- All documents in Original for submission before the Admission Committee.
- The Selection and Admission of all applicants shall be purely provisional and subject to fulfilment of requisite norms of qualifying examinations and other relevant criteria.
- The Admission fee which covers both M.Com 1st & 2nd Semester is Rs.25,500 and the same has to be deposited at the time of admission through online mode by using their Debit Card / Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- The students are directed to keep proper record of Login ID and Password as it will be required for all future correspondences.
- Applicants are to visit the college website regularly for any further notifications concerning M.Com 1st Semester class 2022.
In case of any query please contact Coordinator P.G. Department of Commerce (6000102290) or Academic Counsellor P.G. Department of Commerce (8822575587).
Help Line Details
0373 - 2321653
For Help Contact Between
11:00 A.M. To 5:00 P.M.
(Monday to Friday)
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org