ICGC DHSK Commerce College
The Information and Career Guidance Cell (ICGC) helps students in their career building. The ICGC of the college looks after the support and guidance aspect for the students aspiring to appear in competitive examination.
Activities of ICGC, DHSK Commerce College
The following assignments have been taken by the Information and Career Guidance Cell (ICGC) of College during academic session 2017-18:
- 15th February, 2018 :Career Counseling program for final semester students was conducted in association with Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM) for the B.Com 6th Semester Students
- 3rd June 2018: Conducted a Scholarship test in association with Collaborating Coaching Centre, NS Classes for B.Com Students
- 14th June 2018: A Campus placement drive was organized in association with ICICI Prudential in the college campus for B.Com 6th Semester 2018 and the passed out students of 2016-17
Activities during academic session 2018-19:
- 30th August 2018: A program on Financial Awareness & Career opportunities in Financial Market by Mr. Aritra Mahapatra,Business Journalist for B.Com 3rd Semester students.
- 23rd February 2019: A pre placement talk for Gandhi Fellowship programme (2019-21) was delivered by Mr Virender Gupta & Ms Dibyajyoti Das for B.Com Students
- 13th March 2019: A Career Enhancement Programs and Global Professional Courses for the B.Com 6th Semester Students was conducted by Mr Bhaskar Jyoti Das,Jain University, Bangalore.
Activities during academic session 2019-20:
- 18th November 2019: An Awareness Programe on Career opportunities in Commerce after 10+2 for the Senior Secondary Students was conducted by Meghali Gogoi Borboruah, K L University, Andhra Pradesh.
- 21st January 2020:Seminar on Job Guaranteed courses to build career conducted by Mr Rakesh Ram,(Sr FSM) North East ICA Eduskills.
- 23rd January 2020: Career Counselling session for final semester students conducted by Mr Rupam Saikia, Kariranga University, Assam.
- 26th Feb, 2020: A talk on career Counselling by Indrapal Singh, Sri Sukhmani Institute of Management (SSIM) Delhi.
- 16th June 2020:webinar on the topic “Unleashing the Potentials in Post Pandemic Environment”. Resource Person: Simanta Goswami, Director-Training & Development, Shine Associates
Activities during academic session 2020-21:
- 27th Jan, 2021: A Career counselling session on Soft Skills for fisrt semester students conducted by Assured Consultancy Services, Tezpur, Assam. Resource Persons: Abir Ghosh and Ravi Kant Joshi.
- 4th Feb, 2021: An Interactive Session with the students of B.Com. 5th and 3rd Semester Students; Speaker: (Prof. (dr.) S.P. Singh, Vice-Chancellor, Royal Global University, Guwahati.